"Mythical Magic" wearable art wrap -

"Mythical Magic" wearable art wrap -
"Mythical Magic" wearable art wrap - Hand felted Merino wools, art yarn and hand dyed silk on iridescent silk chiffon

Sunday, September 02, 2012

I'm getting back into the studio, now that summer is almost over, and will be making more of an effort to keep my blog up to date. Just finished three smaller scarves as a commission. Well, the order was for two, but I wasn't sure about the first one, so made a second one with the same colours, just in case. My client can't decide which one she likes better. The third one, a green one, was a hit also! Phew! Commissions can be nerve racking for me...never sure if the finished product will match the client's vision. I'll post photos of these newest pieces soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment