"Mythical Magic" wearable art wrap -

"Mythical Magic" wearable art wrap -
"Mythical Magic" wearable art wrap - Hand felted Merino wools, art yarn and hand dyed silk on iridescent silk chiffon

Thursday, November 22, 2018

I ask this question because yesterday, when I told someone that I was an artist, they said, "Oh, you don't look like an artist." I asked this person what they thought an artist looked like..."Well, sort of, well..flaky." By which I think they were meaning in dress and outward appearance. This got me thinking, (as much my head cold would allow)....What does an artist "look like"? Should one's outer dress/apppearance match one's inner creative world? Is it more "authentic"? Does one get taken more seriously if one dresses for the role? Tell me what you think... #artist #artistsofig #artistwear #whatdoesanartistlooklike? #doyoulooklikeanartist? #howdoartistsdressthepart? #amianartistifidontlooklikeone? #innercreative #insideimanartist #outwardlymaybenotsoflaky #beingtakenseriously #itsagoodthing #beinganartistnomatterwhat #doesitmatter? #thinkingwhilesick #MBarchive #penderislandbc


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2FBcFYo

No comments:

Post a Comment